Top Shelf - Upgraded Homes
The Grand’s luxury 23rd and 24th-floor apartments offer a variety of upgrades, featuring wall-to-wall windows with unobstructed views, spacious balconies looking out over the Front Range and Denver’s skyline, walk-in custom closets and built-in dry bars and wine fridges. Explore all the amenity offerings and find your perfect Top Shelf home below. From here, it’s all grand.
- Top Shelf Upgrades
- Walk-in closets with custom-built shelving from The Container Store, including garment bins, jewelry storage and shoe racks for easy organizing
- Wall-to-wall windows with unobstructed views
- Built-in dry bar with wine fridge and organized shelving for glassware and cocktail mixing sets
- Semi-private and private wrap-around balconies for indoor/outdoor relaxing and entertainment
- Open year-round to all residents and available to rent for events, the 23rd floor Penthouse Pavilion provides stunning views of Coors Field, Denver’s downtown skyline and the mountains
- Event space & plush lounge outfitted with bar essentials, fridge, warming drawers, outdoor grill and surround sound system with iPad hookup – perfect for hosting a party!
Top Shelf Floor Plans
*Measurements are approximate and subject to change.